Our services are offered year-round.
When making your reservation, please review our cancellation/weather policy for full details on what to expect before booking! Like & Follow our Facebook page for the most up-to-date happenings/offerings and last-minute cancellations! We can't wait to hear from you!
Private Carriage Rides at Liberty Farm
Our schedule kicks off at the end of March and continues until the week before Thanksgiving. Each ride lasts approximately 25-30 minutes.
Rest assured, your ride is private and exclusive to your family or group.
There is no need to worry about sharing the ride with other parties. It's just you and your crew!
1/2 hr Private Ride for Two $75.00
*Pricing is for two people, not per person, and includes up to 2 children living in the same household under 12 years old.
$10.00 per person for each additional guest 6 years and up.
Children 5 years and under are free. PLEASE NOTE: Children 5 years and under require a ticket for final headcount and spacing purposes. Please select the appropriate ticket for each additional guest and child attending.
1/2 hr Private Group Ride $175.00 *Best Value for groups of 12 - 14 people!
Our largest wagonette holds up to 14 people, with a few young children on laps. Book consecutive time slots if you have more than 14 people, including children six and older.
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Gift Certificates are Available!
Check out some of our delicious add-ons!
Hand Crafted Sweet & Savory! Our boxes are boxed-to-go and beautifully crafted by local licensed artisans.
Box assortment varies by maker and supply availability. Please notify us of any allergies upon ordering. Rates are subject to change at any time. ALL purchases of food and beverages are non-refundable.
Indulge in our delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies at Liberty Farm! Baked fresh daily with high-quality ingredients and lots of love, our cookies are available in half-dozen, full-dozen, or two-dozen quantities. Pre-order for pick-up at the farm and enjoy freshly popped popcorn, water bottles, and more. Satisfy your sweet tooth with our irresistible treats!
Brunch Box -includes a mix of assorted croissants, bagels, bacon, fruits, cheeses, condiments, and garnishes.
*Small Box -serves up to four $65
*Large Box -serves eight plus $100
Grazing Box -includes a well-balanced variety of cheeses, meats, crackers/nuts, fresh produce, olives/pickles, jam/honey, sweet treats, and a pretty garnish! Crackers are served on the side. Available in classic, antipasto, and Portuguese and can be customized for special occasions. Gluten-free boxes are also available for an additional fee.
*The Date Night -serves two $55
*The Small Box -serves up to four $75
*Large Box -serves up to ten $120
Dessert Box -includes a delicious variety of fresh fruits, chocolates, cookies, and extra sweet treats for anyone with a sweet tooth!
*Small Box -serves approx. four $45
*Med. Box -serves approx. eight $65
*Large Box -serves up to ten $85
Charcuterie Box -includes artisan cheese, meats, dried/fresh fruit, jam, nuts, olives/pickled items, and cracker varieties. Available in classic only.
*Couples Box -serves two $45
*Small Group Box -serves four $55
*Deluxe Group Box (additional meat, cheese, etc.) -serves four/six $75
Allergens: Attention customers with food allergies. Our food and cookies may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, or wheat.
Private Winter Carriage & Sleigh Rides at Liberty Farm
This schedule runs from Thanksgiving week through mid-March.
Rides are 25-30 mins. And are private to your family or group.
1/2 hr Private Ride for Two $95.00 (not per person)
The price includes two adults and two children living in the same household 12 years old & under.
Each additional guest 6 years + is $15.00 per person.
Children 5 years & under are free but require a ticket for final headcount and spacing purposes. Please select the appropriate ticket for each additional guest and child attending.
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Depending on the weather and footing conditions, prepare for a delightful ride along our scenic country roads or a thrilling adventure through the enchanting woods. Whether you fancy a charming carriage ride or an exhilarating sleigh journey (a minimum of 6-8 inches of snowpack is required), Liberty Farm will decide based on the weather (at Liberty Farm's sole discretion). So, buckle up and let the weather guide your ride!
Sleigh Ride Policy: We need frozen ground and a good amount of snow to give you an awesome sleigh ride. But hey, if the conditions aren't right on the day of your reservation, no worries! Liberty Farm will provide a wagon ride of the same length instead. And if the weather isn't cooperating (rain, heavy snow, icy conditions) for either sleigh or wagon rides, we'll find another date that works for you. Your safety and fun are what we're all about!
You must provide accurate information upon booking. Please do so to avoid the forfeiture of your reservation. Upon completing your booking, you will automatically receive a receipt, confirmation email, and text message (if applicable). These messages will contain vital information such as directions, additional details about your ride, and a link to sign our mandatory participant agreement before your scheduled ride. If you encounter difficulties sending the waiver to your guests, they can sign it upon arrival.
Furthermore, you mustn't book a private ride for another person or party. Instead, you must purchase a digital or physical gift certificate for the intended recipients. This is necessary to ensure accurate information is processed for confirmations, reminders, and liability waivers. Provide accurate information to avoid the receiving party being turned away or receiving a shortened ride. We will not make any exceptions to this policy.
Please understand that all-important notices will be sent electronically, including weather updates and rescheduling information. If the person who made the booking is not part of the attending party, they will not receive the necessary information and cannot reschedule. This will result in the forfeiture of your reservation. We strictly enforce this policy and will not make any exceptions.
Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Weather Policy
Liberty Farm has implemented a strict policy regarding cancellations, rescheduling, and weather conditions. Please carefully review the following guidelines:
- All reservations and purchases, including special occasions, holidays, food, and beverages, must be paid in full when booking.
- We have a zero-cancellation policy, meaning that all reservations and purchases are non-refundable without exception.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond our control, such as laminitis, sickness, health-related concerns, environmental causes, or equipment malfunctions, Liberty Farm reserves the right to cancel your reservation and offer you a new service date.
- No refunds will be provided due to COVID-19. If cancellation becomes necessary due to COVID-19, we will reschedule your booking to a later date with a 48-hour notice.
- Failure to notify Liberty Farm of a cancellation or rescheduling request at least 72 hours in advance via text, phone call, or messenger will result in the forfeiture of your booking and the right to reschedule.
- With a 72-hour notification before your scheduled booking, we will happily offer a one-time reschedule on the schedule you are currently booked, pending our availability.
- When rescheduling, Liberty Farm will only reschedule the entire party. Individual ticket refunds for additional persons within your booking are not provided under any circumstances.
- Food and drink orders, if any, can be transferred to your new date, pending availability, within our required 72-hour timeframe.
- If our makers are unavailable for your newly selected time/date, you will be promptly notified of the next steps.
- Should you choose to cancel and not reschedule, the reservation is forfeited, and no refunds are provided.
- While we strive to provide our services under most weather conditions, such as light rain, snow, and wind, the safety of our guests and horses is our top priority.
- Liberty Farm reserves the right to deem what conditions are safe to operate in and may postpone or cancel our services due to unforeseen conditions or circumstances beyond our control, including unsafe weather conditions, pandemic-related directives, or the horses' health.
- We will determine weather-related cancellations up to three days before your scheduled booking and make the call the night before or the morning of your reservation.
- You will be notified via automated text, email, or phone call if your booking will be rescheduled due to weather or other reasons beyond our control.
- Service shortened by the client once begun for any reason will not be rescheduled and is considered complete.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our cancellation, rescheduling, and weather policy. These guidelines are in place to ensure the safety and satisfaction of all our guests.